Turning your outdoor areas into an oasis
Let our trusted team of professionals work with you to create your vision
Need to know what will grow, how to fix your drainage problems, where to plant a tree, or just need a bit of guidance on a Do-It-Yourself Landscape project?
Kim’s Landscape Company can help.
Our professional designers and estimators have over 75 years of combined experience and are ready to help. Let us know which service works best for you:
Depending on your request, one of our experienced professionals will come to your site to discuss and guide you on your landscape needs. This is a 30-minute consultation fee of $175.00 that will be pre-paid before the consultant arrives. Out of town mileage of $2.00 per mile will begin after leaving the Huntsville City Limits and is limited to a 30 mile radius. Special consideration will be given to larger projects that are outside of that area.
* Quotes and Estimates
If you require an estimate during the consultation, the same fees as a consultation apply, but are not in addition to - only one fee will apply.
* Landscape Design Package
Design packages start at $400.00 and include the initial visit and consultation, materials list, computer graphic design, and 5 hours of professional landscape design (additional fee of $55.00 per hour for each additional requested hour of assistance with signed client approval). A $2.00 a mile mileage fee will be added to out of town projects, one way. 50% down will be required before an initial visit with a 20% discount on design services for turnkey contracts. The discount will be applied on the final invoice.
Save time, money, labor and the frustration of searching for materials. The one-stop program will offer you:
* 15% discounts on in-stock landscape supplies (bulk, sod, bagged products,
fertilizer, disease and insect control, and rock). Custom orders may vary.
* Plant material - 15% to 20% off, excludes all other discounts.
* 10% off patio furniture, statuary, and garden accents - does not apply to any
items sold in the Mansion.
Payment must be paid in full on receipt in order to receive the above discounts.
Qualified Contractors will need to meet the following criteria for inclusion in the program:
* Current W-9 on file with us
* Texas Sales and Use Exemption certificate on file with us. Will need to be kept
current yearly for tax exemption purposes. Contractors without a Texas Sales
and Use Exemption certificate on file will not be exempt from taxes.
* We require visible signage on vehicles, current business cards and/or proof of
advertising (phone listing, newspaper ad, etc.) to qualify for discounts in this
program. You must meet at least two of these criteria.
* We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover. We also accept
business checks or cash.
* We do not have charge accounts. A credit card can be kept on file for easy call
in orders, or each order can be paid upon receipt.
Additional Advantages to You:
* Contractor program will save you 15-20%.
* You will not have to meet minimum orders.
* No cost of maintaining inventory and plant material on your own.
* Convenience of having all materials at one location.
* Experienced & knowledgeable staff who can assist you with selections, design
diagnosis, identification and problems.